Modulus 75+10L Sac
The largest pack size that can be attached to the Modulus X1 Frame.
Please note: we highly recommend that you purchase your pack in-store so that you can get it properly fitted.
The Modulus 75+10L is the biggest of the 3 pack sizes that can be attached to the Modulus X1 Frame to create a system ideal for hunters who like to separate their retrieved meat. Most features of the Bison pack you know and love are included in this pack including the 3D Front Opening.
The 75+10 litre size is ideal for longer hunting trips where you need plenty of gear. With the modulus system, you can leave the pack at base camp, hunt and retrieve with just the frame, and then reconnect the pack when back at camp.
Unlike other packs on the market, the Tatonka Modulus has been designed in New Zealand and tested to the extreme in New Zealand conditions. We have made multiple changes along the way to ensure the setup retains the comfort and stability (even with heavy loads) that our standard packs are known for.
Please note: the image pictured is of the Tatonka Modulus 75+10L Sac on the Modulus X1 Frame. When purchasing the 75+10L Sac, you will also need to purchase the Modulus X1 Frame.
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axes
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Compression straps on sides
- Grab handles front, back and on the bottom
- Robust, durable No.10 zipper
- Lockable zip slider
- 3D zipped front opening for main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Throat extension with two drawstrings under the lid
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Spacious side pockets
- Front compartment with zipper
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- First Aid Compartment (contents not included)
- Hydration system compatible
|Volume||75 litres + 10 litres|
|Dimensions||85 x 35 x 24cm|
|Material||Cordura 500 Den|