Modulus X1 Frame
A flexible setup ideal for hunters who like to separate their retrieved meat.
Please note: we highly recommend that you purchase your pack in-store so that you can get it properly fitted.
The Tatonka Modulus system is a flexible setup ideal for hunters who like to separate their retrieved meat and have the flexibility of attaching different sized packs based on the mission.
The Modulus frame uses a version of the proven X1 carrying system, which is suitable for loads over 30kg (essentially up to whatever you can carry). The width of the frame is narrower than our standard X1 packs in order to reduce weight.
With the system, you can leave your chosen pack (75+10L, 55+10L or 30L) at base camp, hunt and retrieve with just the X1 frame, and then reconnect the pack when back at camp. Unlike other modular packs on the market, the Tatonka Modulus has been designed in New Zealand and tested to the extreme in New Zealand conditions. We have made multiple changes along the way to ensure the setup retains the comfort and stability (even with heavy loads) that our standard packs are known for.
- X1 carrying system for heavy loads
- Narrower than standard packs to reduce weight and aid manoeuvrability
- Proven Aluminium X1 frame
- Fold out shelf for carrying meat or load separately to other gear
- 2 straps for securing meat or other loads
- Ability to carry rifle down centre of back (either barrel up or barrel down)
- Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment
- Two access points for load control straps
- The flexible fibreglass rods on each side provide movable fixation points for the load retention straps. The rods are removable to allow the addition of more retention straps.
|Carrying System||X1 Carrying System|
|Dimensions||74 x 34 x 34cm|