Norix Stealth 48
Small enough to stalk with but has enough space for you to carry out a decent load of meat.
Please note: we highly recommend that you purchase your pack in-store so that you can get it properly fitted.
The Norix Stealth has identical features to the Norix 48 pack, but it is constructed from stealth fabric that has been chosen specifically for New Zealand stalking conditions.
With a 48 litre capacity, the Norix Stealth is small enough to stalk with but has enough space for you to carry out a decent load of meat. The close-fitting harness system offers the perfect combination of efficient load transfer, lightness and flexibility while the dual top and front loading system allow you fast access to your gear.
- Stealth material
- V Comfort Vario Carrying System
- Packsack with throat extension
- Removable divider between main and base compartments
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axe
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Side compression straps with side release buckle
- Grab handles at front and back
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Key holder inside lid pocket
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic expandable material
- Large zipped front pocket
- Rain cover included
- Hydration system compatible
- First Aid compartment in lid (contents not included)
|Carrying System||V Comfort Vario-System|
|Material||70 x 29 x 20cm|
|Dimensions||DWR Hunting Fabric (Suede + 450Den PES)|